***CAT NEEDS NEW HOME IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA***
Hey everyone!! I regret to inform that we won’t be able to keep either of our cats due to my boyfriends allergies, the upcoming arrival of my newborn son, and the move we are going to be making across the country. We need to find them a new home as soon as possible!!
This is Mittens. We got her for free on Craigslist when she was only 9 weeks old. She’s been raised in a one bedroom one bathroom apartment as an indoor cat. Here are some other facts about her!
- She is 9 months old, shes in the junior age group aka she’s at that playful stage between kitten and young adult.
- She is not fixed, but she hasn’t gone into heat yet. She hasn’t had her shots either.
- No past health issues or parasites.
- Mittens is crate trained and likes to sleep in her cage at night! This is incredibly helpful with making her feel safe at her new home as you build a bond.
- She’s been taking baths since she was a small kitten so bath time isn’t an issue. She even likes to hang out with you as you bathe/shower.
- Here are more pictures and videos of her!
- She’s shy at first and will take a while to warm up.
- Cuddly. She enjoys being pampered.
- Believe it or not she actually plays fetch!
- Responds to her name
- She’s been trained to go to her cage when she’s in trouble
- Calm cat that likes to lounge but still gets bursts of energy and likes to play!
She comes with cool stuff!
- Mitten’s crate is the large one. (it folds down flat for traveling) When you take her home you get her crate and the blanket inside.
- Water and food dish
- Her favorite toys, jingling toy balls!
Things we can’t promise to you but that also need to go. These are more on a whoever needs them the most.
- Large bag of dry cat food
- Kitty litter box
- 5 ft used cat scratching post
We live in Riverside CA and are hoping to find someone in the area. Please consider taking her home!
HEY GUYS, Courtney’s situation is very personal and complicated, moreso than she mentions here (she was nice enough to talk to me about it). It’s really important that she finds a home for her kitties fast due to RL circumstances that she has NO control over.
She’s a cat lover and is desperate to find a home for her babies so they can be happy and well provided for.
Please don’t send any hatemail ok? Just reblog if you feel comfortable doing so! Or hey ADOPT MITTENS! :’)))